<body> glenice!
dear diary,
Welcome
welcome to sweetly-candied.bs!
hint: *to view entries, just click the "Dear Diary," on the top*


GLENICE!
Wanna know about me!?
i'm just a normal sec 4 girl, who is currently killing her brian cells sitting for her Os. what more do i have to say? oh! did i mention i'm very attrascted to the ground?!


Tagboard
Tag me, I know you wanna.



Exits
Go on before coming back!
clarice. | ; cubby. | ; denise. | ; liangqian. | ; mitchelle. | ; wenjie. | ; xiaoju. | ; yanwah. | ;


Credits
Go backstage.
Designer; reminiscence♥
Background; freeglitters
Host; blogger

Sunday, April 16, 2006
wah.... so long nvr post frm home liaos.... haha..... so shuang now.... haha.... haha... i got myself a new hp!!!!!!!!! yay.... ok.... below would be entries tt i worte the past few days but couldn't post them.... so i'm gonna post them all at once!!!!!!!!! haha!!

0317[8/8]
7/8: woke up at about 6 am... Sleepy like hell... cuz hav sports day or whatever the sch is calling it... then left the hse at about 6.20+... cuz I meeting andria n yuzhen at clementi interchange then go to CCAB... Hiaz... then mum realised I nvr bring water bottle... so when I gt to clementi... went to 7-11 to buy green tea.... Bla bla... saw hane thuzar n emelia just outside 7-11.... Then after I went out of 7-11... saw a bunch of 2a1 guys... then met up wth andria.... Then soon after, yuzhen... haha... then yuzhen say tt emelia asking us to go in the front to join them... saw changwen up there in the queue..... Told us to go queue up at the back... dun care him... haha... Oh yar... then the bus came... went up... duh... if not wad? Stay at the interchange for sunset hah? Haha... then by then about 7 liaoss.... Then.... Then... we [andria n me] were toking... yuzhen went to sit wth emelia... thuzar sat wth hane... duh! They’re inseparable! They’re even in the same house!!!!!!!! Haha... then after a long time... I gt an sms frm denise saying tt we are LATE! Still.... Hiaz... then gt to NJC... realised we've passed nanyang girls.... Haha... then bla bla... still didn’t noe where to alight... haha... just planning to follow the crowd... haha... then gt to the bus stop... found out tt gt teacher late wth us... haha... dun hav to worry... haha... then gt into the stadium... dun noe which teacher tell us to run to our classes to take attendance... haha... at least we were infront of the guys in taking the same bus... they were sitting all the way at the back I think... then took our attendance.... Duh! Didn’t I say tt already? Then andria [she came to find me n shiyun] told us to go find miss shamini... then go... overheard her telling the cheerleaders to go ‘chop’ seats at the spectators stand or wadever-it’s-called... so we rush there... ok... so we took our own sweet time... haha.... Then no more place to sit... haha... had to sit on the floor.... Haha... then the cheerleaders started giving out ‘goodie’ bags.... Wth the cheer lists wistles... n still gt.... Erm.... Oh yar! Sweets!!!!! Then they ask us to tie the bandanas tied to the bags... so I tied it round my wrist.... Haha... then went for the dance challenge... haha... so fun! Then just before the second round... I met yanwah, denise n emelia in the toilet... no... I met emelia outside the toilet wth hane n thuzar... n then during the second round... I saw liangqian n yuzhen in the unicorn row... haha... then after the second round.... Found tt all the gals in my class except Hannah was doing the dance challenge.... Haha... then borrowed yuzhen’s pen to write my names... haha... after the challenge... all of us go outside n tok... haha... then denise n I go n see the food stores... when we gt back... all the gals all abandon us... they left... so we went to the assembly area lor... then was the grand finale... the inter-hse relay race.... Haha... then after tt was the prize presentation... Unicorn won 1st... drakon 2nd... n phoenix 3rd... phoenix did a werid cheer.... N mr murali was wearing a feather boa.... Haha....Pegasus didn’t win... hiaz.... Too bad lor... nvm... still gt nxt yr... n the yr after nxt... haha... n because we were sitting on the tracks made of rubber in the hot sun.... the rubber stuck onto our shorts n shoes... Ew... hiaz... then 2a1, 2a2 n a few other classes had to stay back because we dirtied the place... so mr ng gt a few guys n gals[me, shiyun, liangqian, yanwah n xinxin] to go check the toilets for rubbish... haha... we could not find the gals toilet so we went to ask mr murali.... Haha... he said tt y didn’t we ask a female tt... but he still show us... haha... then I remember mr murali wth the feather boa.... Haha...... then I decided to take 66.... Saw denise, emelia n hannah... think tt they going to hannah’s hse... went to join them in the front of the bus half-way thru the bus-trip... haha.... Saw darrell at the interchange... frm my tkwd class 1... he oso in ctss... in Pegasus too... haha... Then went to buy lunch... went hme lor.... The found out tt the lunch I bought was totally not needed… cuz my grandma[gm] was at hme… haha... then I lazed around... then went to bathe... haha.... Then went for a nap wth sis... haha... she gt hme liao by tt time... then... woke up... eat... watch tv.... Went to tkwd... haha... then I found out which sch ‘stole’ the clementi stadium from ‘us’.... Was caterina’s sch.... They oso had their sports day today.... haha... then did the pattens [white to red belts] haha… oh yar! Then today young master late[I think]... then grandmaster gt jeff to stand-in... because he senior black belt… if not gt ppl higher rank than him... haha... but he gt the grp thru the warm-ups... then master came.... Oh yar! Wenifrield gt contacts! She looks so pretty now... n she oso gt some illness... flu or something... too bad... she didn’t look so gd... haha... then extra-training was the rubber-knives... haha... gt paired up wth wenqi again... then do until about 10+... n then.... Go hme lah.... Then watch part of da chang jing.... haha.... Watch tv until about 1+.... Went to bathe... bla bla bla... wah lao! I write for more then 50 minutes liao... oh yar.... I writing the time n date of when I’m writing cuz my internet connection is ‘disengaged’... on other words... my father took the password off... hiaz.... Okie time to sleep!


1400[8/8]
ok.... I really dun like my dad... he doesn’t allow us to speak our mind.... he’s like ‘ I’m your father... I can dun respect u but u MUST respect me... I can don’t treat u as my daughters but u MUST treat me as your father’... has he heard of the freedom of speech??? I really wanna pass him a note... saying tt if I had to write an essay on the most unreasonable person I have ever met, I’ll be writing about him... gah... he’s so... irritating... no... not irritating... gah... ok... he’s damn.... erm... I can’t find a word to describe him... gah... he’s terrible lah! Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate him... 1 person do wrong... thn the whole family cannot use internet.... gah! I hate him!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of a father is he? Ask us to respect him.... ask us how to respect him if he nvr respect our rights? Hah?! He doesn’t deserve our respect!!!! I hate him... I hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate steven au kian chye!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [the above post was written in a fit of anger by the author... but I’m gonna post it anyway...]
haha.... feel so good typing the ‘hate’s... haha... feel better already! Haha... staying at hme today... mayb I should go library.... maybe.... hai ya... I dun noe lor.... hiaz......... dun noe lor... hiaz.....


1702[10/4]
haha... managed to blog on my actual blog today.... at sch... during geo(shhhh!).... not allowed to 1 lor.... hiaz.... too bad.... too bad I couldn’t post much.... miss wu didn’t allow us to wander to other sites... but I did so ne way... haha.... =P... then went to library.... met yunzhen on the way there.... then just dropped off my books.... n gt myself 2 bk.... I dun wanna gt fined... cuz I hardly go there liao... hiaz.... miss it... oh well.... today very sleepy lor... especially during science lesson.... mrs chan going thru ppt.... so light all turn off... make me sleepy like hell... haha... was yawning like siao.... kept tearing.... but still managed to understand the info dumped onto us[the class]... n I just realised mrs chan looks down on us.... at least tt’s wat her impression leaves me to think... hiaz.... n the ppt slides are in a mess.... 1 piont is here n there.... messed up like siao... hiaz... I think I left my sciene file in class... can’t find it... mayb I should go look for mrs chan... see if I left anything under my table last week n it gt confiscated.... cuz I gt this bugging feeling tt I left something.... hiaz.... then was geo.... oh yar! I found a gd tkwd site while looking for south korea’s history... haha... not bad sai... gt videos on the patterns somemore!!!! Haha.... must remember to go see it.... haha.... then recess.... when I came back frm toilet... saw yanwah, liangqian n xinxin... they say they saw ppl going into class by the back door.... cuz the key for the back door gt bent n can’t lock... haha.... then.... I went wth them to the general office... liangqian n I stayed outside... looked at the teacher’s pic... wondering hu’s gonna be our new Chinese teacher.... haha.... then when yanwah n xinxin cam out wth the key... they say mr Chandra gt metal hammer inside wth him... he took the key n hammered it.... omg... then I remembered when last yr denise’s locker lock cannot close... oso he fix 1... but when we got to the class.... still cannot lock the door.... diaoz.... but then stayed inside for English... mrs lee cut her hair.... haha... I like her last time the look better... haha.... then she went thru some compre.... gt very low marks.... hiaz.... then Chinese.... gah... this huang lao shi.... her accent.... erm... so Chinese-y.... how come our Chinese teachers keep getting worser n worser... hiaz.... haha.... then lunch.... then went hme.... then go library lah.... bla... bla.... oh yar! I met eline... is tt her name? all I remember is tt she lives near... wat’s his name.... erm... I think danial...yar.... tt should be rite.... haha.... then.... then.... yar... went hme lor....

2202[10/4]
went swimming just now.... at nite.... 8, 9 +.... So cold lor... but enjoyable.... Haha.... Then I finished the window.... The 1 for literature tmr.... Haha.... Looks so weird.... Haha..... the swim so cold.... Make my arms so suan.... Pain like siao... hiaz..... at least now better.... Not as bad as just now.... haha.... Ok.... Time for ‘da chang jing’!!!!!!!!!

1925[12/4]
sorri.... didn’t blog about ytd.... so I’m gonna blog!!!! Duh.... haha.... ok...
11/4: got to sch at about 7+.... I looked so dumb.... holding the ‘window’ throughout the bus journey... I looked dumb.... stayed on the bottom level of the double-decker bus.... cuz.... I could not gt up the stairs.... haha... jkjk.... it was the window... so I stood near the exit... haha.... when I gt to sch.... saw xinxin n liangqian there liao... I dun think shiyun was there..... so I showed them the ‘window’.... they said it looked like a door instead.... dorts.... then yanwah arrived.... said it looked like a door too.... hiaz.... then 1 of them ask wat about the candle.... I told them we do later at recess.... then was assembly.... whole lot of crap......hardly remember wad was it about.... haha.... then was erm.... science.... had a practical.... we finished doing liao.... so we were looking at our worksheets.... then found about another test.... it goes like this.... if we put 2 dry cells against each other.... n use a voltmeter to measure.... we are supposed to get no voltage... but when we did our [me n denise] try-out... we found tt it did have some voltage! So we called mrs chan over.... she looked at it.... then bell ring... so she said she’ll do the practical again... n find out how did we get our results... so went for mother tounge.... saw the teacher again.... hiaz.... she really sound werid.... couldn’t understand wad she was saying.... then recess... forgot wad I did... but all I noe... wait.... I dun remember wad on earth I did.... oh yar! I stayed in class to finish up the props we needed for literature.... haha.... did the candle.... bryan n hankiang came over to see... I think they were asking yanwah n liangqian if they [the gals] could lend them [the boys] the window.... oh yar! We cut a hole in the window.... made it look more like a window... haha.... then suddenly someone pointed out tt hankiang broke my green pencil... the 1 I had since like when I was in P6.... hiaz... well... I guess u could saw broke... nvm.... then they started on the candle.... decided to go to the canteen to get myself a bottle of drink... so left them n went to canteen... when I gt back... they finishing the candle.... then found out tt they wanted to rehearse but shiyun was MIA.... then I went to the canteen to eat.... stopped by my locker.... then saw shiyun walking towards the general office wth darrin n melvin... decided not to call shiyun.... decided my tummy was more important.... well... I was HUNGRY!!!!!!! Then ate.... then went back up... found my black piant tube was dirty.... so went to wash it.... then went back to class.... English... mrs lee nvr come.... so our grp started to discuss.... then shiyun was like sad sad... well she needed to be.... she is elise! She needed to cry! So got all our props... yanwah brought a coat... her father’s.... then our relief teacher was miss wu... she saw the coat n wanted to try it on.... n she did... then she took the shades, handbag [shiyun] n gun [xinxin] n went around... haha.... so funny!!!!! Haha.... then we went outside to practise.... gt the gun frm bryan.... haha.... yanwah looked so funny in the coat.... even worst than miss wu.... haha.... then we practise a bit.... we left the candle on the dustbin.... then when we went into the class.... we forgot it.... ok... then miss soh nvr come.... so mrs ong came... 1st was hane’s grp.... haha.... then was ivan’s grp.... they hah.... erm.... not bad... but they gt mathias as Sherlock holmes.... erm.... I dun noe.... who’s next.... I think it was bryan’s grp... realised our candle was missing.... n we forgot to lend them the window.... they went outside to the dustbin.... couldn’t find it there either... then bryan was elise... he got two ‘boobs’ which were..... ballons.... haha.... so funny.... haha.... then was hu hah? I forgot.... then soon our grps.... then...... erm.... not bad.... ok... then was maths.... miss tan came in.... bla.... then was lifeskills..... so we went.... then gt briefed on the steaming.... then was the student leader..... THEN at 2PM! They continued wth 1 on the well-being on students.... if they cared about our well-being.... WHY DIDN’T THEY LET US OFF FOR LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN THEY CONTINUED WITH ANOTHER LECTURE! Mrs chan did tt already with us in class a few weeks back..... hiaz.... then finally they let us off for lunch.... rushed.... cuz only gt 20 mins for lunch.... had science remedial... then brought the window down to the recycle bin.... liangqian n yanwah went with me.... then after tt.... I went to the locker.... then gt stomach pain.... so ran to the toilet.... sat down on the bench there.... stayed like tt for the next 5 mins.... then finally my stomach not pain liao.... so went out.... saw denise n shiyun at the gate with emelia n Hannah.... then left.... then when I was going to board.... I realised I no $!!!!!!!!! Then went to the station..... then I was going back to sch to borrow $ when I saw Hannah.... phew.... she lent me $ n we went me together.... we live near each other.... she live at blk 101.... so went hme.... ok sis wanna us the com.... I’ll post later about today [12/4].... see ya later!

2103[12/4]
ok! Now about what happened today! 1st lesson – PE! Mrs sams got us doing badminton again... very fun! Haha.... then was tpi.... mrs chan told us more on the sec 2 streaming.... there’s Biology, Physics, A Maths, POA, Chinese Lit and English Lit.... so.... erm... I was think about... bio and A maths.... but I’m not too sure.... mrs chan said tt phys is imt too.... hiaz.... then went for recess.... went to meet liangqian, yuzhen n xinxin at the table near the staff.rm....
yanwah n shiyun joined us later.... yuzhen n liangqian then went to hand in the literature script.... they came back laughing.... haha.... turns out tt mrs ong’s place was messy... they put here out there.... still dun dare leave it there.... cuz they afraid tt the script would fly away or mrs ong would miss it.... but turns out tt we didn’t hav to worry.... then we saw mrs cheong.... she going to 2a1.... so we went for maths.... nearly late... then after maths was English.... did corrections on ‘folly’.... scored a 18 over 30.... ok lah... coz highest was shiyun with 20/30.... haha.... then science.... let’s skip.... then Chinese..... skip again.... boring like siao... nth much except nicholas [is tis the correct spelling??] said tt can change seats... so denise came to yanwah seat, yanwah went to shiyun seat, shiyun went to tenghan’s seat, Hannah went to denise’s seat... n denise n I found out tt our class the most popular cca was the scouts... our class has 6 ppl in scouts.... omg.... n we found out about an envormentalist club.... haha.... nvr heard of it.... haha.... then decided to go to denise hse.... then went to canteen... hiaz.... nth to do.... then waited for denise to finish her compo.... hiaz...... then we went to the staff office... met mrs lee on the way.... then we went to find mrs chan... helping thuzar something.... then we went for denise hse... gt there.... then did a few things.... then denise was trying to do 3R.... but... she didn’t noe wat to do... then she go ask aven [he online wad].... then it was like so funny.... gah.... then I went hme.... ok... I need to do work! Tmr gt science n geo test....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1835[13/4]
ok... I really cannot wake up then the lights in the rm is on.... cuz it makes my eyes tired and I hav to close them [my eyes I mean]... and somehow I go back to sleep... haha... ok.... then I was late in going out of my hse... so didn’t get any revision done before assembly with the gals frm moi class.... today 1st lesson was art... yay! I managed to finish my art today... hiaz........ but I think it isn’t very good.... hiaz.... too bad... hiaz...... then was science... quickly went thru the WS mrs chan wanted to go through.... then was the science test.... not bad.... hiaz... but I couldn’t remember a few stuff... hiaz........ then was recess... followed denise, shiyun n yuzhen to the canteen... to get myself green tea.... then met up wth shiyun n yuzhen cuz they queue at different place... then me n denise went to meet up wth liangqian, yanwah n xinxin at the ‘Macdonald’ table near the staff rm..... then denise went back to the classrm to get something... but I stayed wth the gals.... went thru a bit of geo for the test later... but soon we had to head back to the class... then maths... had a ‘mock’ test.... hiaz... but I dun get it.... hiaz... gonna attempt it later.... haha.... then there was English.... hiaz.... mrs lee came n said tt she not coming in... but still gt homework... hiaz..... too bad... at least we only Monday then need to hand in... haha.... so instead of doing it.... I revised me geo.... then was music! God!!!! I love music! Miss sai started us on playing the guitar!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! I was supposed to pair up with yanwah.... but she join liangqian n xinxin... so I paired up with..... DENISE!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Haha.... so fun.... reminder: down down up- up down.... haha.... ok... then was CE... a whole lot of tosh.... oh yar.... during eng.... 1 teacher told us more about the steams.... then sch ended.... then saw miss wu... she say she go n get the test papers, we having the test NOW... hiaz.... so did the test... hiaz.... I’m gonna score so badly.... so went to eat lor... no more mee fen.... so ate at the stall denise introduced me to.... not bad.... then finish eating.... then talked with yanwah, shiyun n denise about things... such as horoscopes n more stuff.... hiaz... okie.... I need my dinner!

1445[15/4]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha... actually I gt it ytd... haha.... At westmall.... Omg.... It’s a sony ericsson k608i! haha... so cool looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.... My family went there together.... So long nvr all of us go out... haha.... It was so nice.... Haha..... My phone’s a 3G phone!!!!!! Omg.... I wonder hu has a 3G phone too... I wonder.... Haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:54 PM | glenice!



Back To TOP