<body> glenice!
dear diary,
Welcome
welcome to sweetly-candied.bs!
hint: *to view entries, just click the "Dear Diary," on the top*


GLENICE!
Wanna know about me!?
i'm just a normal sec 4 girl, who is currently killing her brian cells sitting for her Os. what more do i have to say? oh! did i mention i'm very attrascted to the ground?!


Tagboard
Tag me, I know you wanna.



Exits
Go on before coming back!
clarice. | ; cubby. | ; denise. | ; liangqian. | ; mitchelle. | ; wenjie. | ; xiaoju. | ; yanwah. | ;


Credits
Go backstage.
Designer; reminiscence♥
Background; freeglitters
Host; blogger

Saturday, October 07, 2006
haha... finally blogging after 1 week.... let's call tis 'glenice's weekly update!' haha... tis sucks.... EXAMS SUCKS!!!!!!! ah.... at least there's only maths paper 2 and english paper 2 left... YAY! ok... let me go through my week's experiences.... on monday.... had my english paper 1.... but i can tell you how sucky it was.... haha... cuz after the exam... had to continue the day with classes.... sucked.... but ok lah.... not tt bad a day.... but had to stay back for i&d after school... didn't stay cuz emelia said she would bring the clay back hme to do... so pass her the clay and pen... and went to find mr khan... [reminds me about that explorer a long time ago... his name was gengas khan or something....] so i stayed to bother the rest... haha... cuz i didn't feel like going home so early... so went hme soon after... studied... ok... tuesday.... let's see... boring day? yup... it was quite a boring day... hehe... but was quite hazy... stupid farmers.... went to liangqian house to watch LOTR and took down notes about the flimic techniques.... not bad... then wednesday... yup lazy days.... ok... i was trying to do a mind map for literature [LOTR] using those examples frm tuesday... so completed it and revised my maths too.... thursday? hrm.... literature and maths paper 1... not bad though... ok... i'll be honest... I"M GONNA SO FLUNK MY LITERATURE! my essay about the setting of the LOTR was really bad.... i tot could only use 1 example so i was rambling about rivendelll all the way... not a single word about mordor or isengarde!!!!!! nor did i mention the shire! damn..... so dead... went to the kopitiam to watch emelia, denise and shiyun eat.... ok... i was eating marsh potatoes frm 7-11.... haha... so denise was eating tis super tasty dear meat rice.... so tasty... gah... enough about food!!!!!!!! ok... on to friday.... so it was history exam... was really nervous... cuz history is the HARDEST.... and because tis exam is key for me.... cuz i wanna take history next year!!!!!! \[>.<]/ haha.... so i did quite well... but the last few q were a bit hard... and i nearly wasn't able to complete my paper..... so was really tired after the exam... and i oso realised yuzhen's birthday was nearing... so went hme... slept all the wy till 1+ and woke up for lunch... then crawled back into bed.... ah... slept all the way to 5+.... haha... so shiok... shuang.... then at about 7... went downstairs for the mooncake festival celebrations at my estate... not bad... mon was being really paraniod.... bah... went off for tkwd soo after... the haze was really terrible... so warm... and nearby... there was someone barbaqueing... so it was okok.... cat really pro lor.... 9+ then arrive... so by then all ready finish practising patterns... so buy then master wanted us to do some board breaking.... so there were 7 of us... [huiyong, huizhen, joshua, winiferid, wilfred, caterina and me] so broke up into 3 pairs of 2, each pari hold 1 board... so i and caterina was holding the board for turing kick... my pinky got kicked a few times by joshua... grrrr.... at least i got my revenge after we switched boards.... so after that... i managed to break all three boards at 1 try.... haha... great achivement.... for me that is... the rest oso managed to so once at the very least... so okay... my foot still hurts... took me quite a long time to realise tt master was trying to get us ready for conversion... frm junior belt to senior.... so did knife hand, front kick, turning kick... then after that was jumping side kick... for someone hu cannot do a good side kick.... i think i did okay... cuz i managed to break the board 1times... which isn't something to be happy about... but as i said... i suck at side kicks... so i am actually suprised that i was able to break the board... then walked hme with cat... discovered that the psi was 80.... then got home... watched tv.... bah... today? realluy super hazy... the psi had gone up to 130 at 11... comin down to 115 liao... bah... super hazy lor.... stupid farmers... and i have to cook for sis and bro later... grumble.... grumble... at least mom was good enough to put out a plate of fried rice... leftovers frm ytd though... so better go liao.... BB BLOGGIE!!!!!!!!

BTW... some of the post i had wrote while the password was off:

23092006 [1753hr]

Ahh… dad took the password off… so blogging using mircosoft word… hiaz…. Too bad can’t use the internet… argh… hate him…. Nvm… had fun at denise’s ytd… haha…. So fun… I might as well go thru the past week since I have nothing to do….

Monday

I remember going to class and see the whiteboard… saw liangqian had written on the board that EVERYDAY OF THE WEEk except Monday had test…. On tues was literature… wed? erm… Chinese… thurs… history and oral… fri? let’s see… maths… oral… Chinese… hiaz… so damn many test… yanwah had already began her revision for EOY lor… she good lor… liangqian oso… I take my hats of them… haha then i can’t really remember wat happened the rest of the day… ok… let me try… hrm… yar… had to stay back for history with 2c1… strange thing is that 2c1 said that their remedial starts an hour later than ours… so a bit puzzled… haha… but turns out was that mdm yehida wanted to go thru some stuff that she has already told 2c1… also because 2c1 has HMT…

Tuesday

As I remember… had literature test today… damn hard… cuz bah… gah…

Wednesday

Gah… sucky day… shan’t elaborate…

Thursday

Had history and oral… hiaz… was correcting my ppt during science at the MRL… so was looking thru thuzar’s slides too… her 1 quite nice… so history was not bad… i hope I do well… I do want to continue with history next year… haha… then during lunch… made a terrible mistake… and that was… to eat that spicy vege frm the rice stall… so now when I am typing… I am suffering frm a sore throat… hiaz… 1 mistake leh… lucky it was not so obvious but I think it affected my oral… but my ioral itself… I think I was suttering… and bah…. It was terrible… bah… then it was supposed to be thuzat next but her slides got something wrong cannot open… so denise went 1st… haha… then shiyun and emelia… after them… thuzar tried again… tis time can… so good lor… the guys went next… then after them was the 2NA grp…

Went hme straight… cuz didn’t feel like satying in sch… but I had fun during PE… was playing ‘volleyball’ minus the net.. quite nice…. Haha…

Friday

Was quite high ytd… haha… okay… shall start from the morning… hehe… 1st was English… we were suppose to go thru our compo we did when mrs lee wasn’t here… but a lot of us didn’t do so she set us a eye-witness account to do… haha… I think she was angry at us… hiaz… up next was Chinese… had test… anyhow do… heck care liao…. Then recess… went with denise to find sipei and get our girlguides cookies… but she say have to get those frm our class that hasn’t paid to pay 1st… so now Hannah left… had to go find yanwah and shiyun to get them to pay… shiyun rich 1… bring 50dollar note to sch leh… then was maths test… got confused by the timetable… cuz I forgot that music and maths exchange periods… haha… I think I’m not gonna do well… had a few marks docked off frm the last Q lor… hiaz… then after maths was literature… was learning filmic techniques… not a bad lesson… then was music… miss seah told us she would be bring the 2Express to see a concert… raise my hopes when she said that she want to bring us to see ‘forbidden city’… hiaz… turns out we are going to see a crappy jazz performance… hiaz… then watched ‘les choirs’ aka choir boys or something… quite funny but I really want to finish the show…. Hiaz… haha… then afterthat went to canteen ti eat lah… asked denise to go to the fishshop that my science grp went to get materials for our mini-ecosystem… so went lar… the shopkeeper didn’t let… so denise and me went to walk around… denise was showing me around the place… haha… fun… so decided to go her hse… so went back to sch to get my bag… then left for denise’s place… didn’t feel like taking bus so walked there lor… got to her hse… she started out wanting to practice her violin… I wanted to do some maths… ended up singing… haha… cuz I got bored and she let me hear ‘phantom of the opera’ 1 thing led to the other… I was singing the guy part… then we progress to ‘high school musical’, Britney spears [I still dun like her], click five and ‘at the beginning’ haha… so fun… was so high singing click five… I was using her deodorant bottle as a mike and she was using her music stand haha… so fun… left about 6+…. Then after that… duh… went hme to eat… then tkwd… marcus didn’t go… I went for the sake that I’m missing it for the next 2 weeks… quite fun… cuz all of us we like joking with each other… didn’t stay for extra training… didn’t feel like… besides… I hurt my right foot… so bah… bye bloody fake blog…


11:54 AM | glenice!



Back To TOP