YAY! finally can blog liao... after helping yanwah change her blogskin... haha... how come she dun wanna to learn how to change her own blogskin?? nah lah... she noe how to do... hehe... finally blogging... ahh.... ok... so last tues went to school for guzheng... found out that the bus interchange already switch to the new 1... haha... so was a bit shocked... haha... quite plain the bus stop... ya la.... because it is new!!!!! lol... so ok... wed? went to sch to collect results of my streaming... then i think i went to denise's place! haha... ok... so thurs... erm... i think i stayed at hme... hrm... yup... so friday... went to libary with denise... ate lunch at the kopitiam... jap food... not bad... haha.... yup... then sis come oso... so went to denise to use com... then went back to jec to take neos with sis and bro... fun! used to $9 machine this time... okok lah... very rushed though... but okay lah... haha... so after that went hme... rushed hme more like it... then the two tell me mom working OT today... and they weren't planning to buy back... so hav to cook maggie mee again... SIAN... hiaz.... so did that lah... eat... then went for tkwd.... haha... was late lor... in the middle of patterns... master suddenly tell dilton that his bro[darrell] was here... so he came and got a bit messy... haha.... then after that i think was self-defense... yup.. it was... so i paired up with winiferid and wenqi... so dilton was left out... cuz no one to pair off with him which is off the same size... except for wenqi... but self-defense have to be done with the same sex... won't elaborate... so we were doing... then when it came to throwing... i was hopless... kept being pulled down by winiferid... so darrell was at the side trying to help... so then it was winiferid turn to throw me... so i was breaking fall... then my hand was landing wrongly... to they were trying to tell to dun noe wat lah... in the end master had us do the 2nd part to self-defense... and i'm not the 1 going for conversion... poo... but after a few more tries of breaking fall and throwing... he decided to demo for us [mainly me and wenqi] in his scouts uniform... so i was actually thinking "is he really allowed to do that?"... then was sparring.... bah.... then no extra training... so went hme... ok... today! woke up ealry.... ok... for a satuday... so went for my cousin's wedding... very nice... quite funny lah.... then lunch reception sucked.. didn't like the food... BAH! k... i gtg... sis wanna use! BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yar! let me post some post i had written when the password was off:
27102006 [2237]
same thing again… dad changed the password… thus I couldn’t use the com…. Hias… hate him! Well… wat to do? I’m not his favorite… so can’t ask him for asny favor… hrm… well…. Ytd was the last day 2a1 really was ‘officially’ the same class.. ok so tmr we are going for a concert together before going to yanwah’s place to have a party… hiaz… just felt the class sprit of 2a1… then we have to break up… bit sad isn’t it? Hiaz…. Actually I quite like 2a1… hiaz…. I wanna have another year with this terrible class… lol… I always tot I hated tis class… but turns out I LOVE THIS CLASS! Haha… I mean… I noe 2a1 is made up of idiotic ppl like chinfung and mathias… but… THAT’S WAT MAKES 2a1 rite? Haha… imangine wat it would be like without ppl like bryan, our resident big-mouth [sorry!] and a bit siao chinfung [actually… he’s suppose to be at the IMH leh.]? so I guess I loved my class frm the start! 2a1… hiaz… I guess the guys in our class has grown mature and are learning to work together… well… Thursday… had assembly in the quadrangle… for the last time…. And where was 2a1? We were holed up in class… was reading my book… the rest were playing murderer. Even hankiang joined… wow… hiaz…. Then went down for flag rising. So had the flag rising. Then went back to class… so the gals were just sitting beside the guys… toking among ourselves and watching the guys play… then recess… no one left the class lor.. then so after that had some stupid lesson about the 7 habits. So went to the quadrangle to assemble. Went to the launchpad for the activity… so was in the 1st grp… had to be blindfolded… then had to go through this maze… so was like bumping into a lot of things… so not so much… but I hit my head when I was required to crawl under the table… at least I not so bad as shiyun… she crawl too much… no one told us to stop wat… I stood up as I was feeling the table…. bah… so the next few activities was not bad… well… then went back to class… the guys played murderer… same… the gals watched… cuz denise hu supplied us with cards was absent… so packed up the classrm… found renso copies of readers’ digest. They were destroyed by aven I think. Then soon… sch over… went hme lor… hiaz… couldn’t find my booklist… so called emelia… she wanted to send me the scanned version but in the end… she’s passing it to me tmr… haha… funny… hope denise is going… if not her papers will be with me till we meet next… l0l..bb.
28102006 [2301]
lala… just finish bathing… haha… not bad today… l0l… okay… so today went to school for the latin concert thingy…. Haha… so had to send marcus to the library so he can meet up with sis and mom… so got to school… nearly late lor… got there when 2a1 was boarding the bus… haha… so was sitting on the last row… haha… yanwha become Santa Claus liao… got so many presents… haha… so Isaac was giving out the tickets… he went and suffled them… hiaz… so in the end I sat beside erm… seeyuan… bah… at least there was a empty chair in between… haha… they said it was for jeff… lol… dun noe lah… so the concert was quite nice… haha… so after the concert went back to ctss… then we went to the bus stop… no before going to a toilet… so spent 15 minutes looking and using the toilet… then got on the bus… went to yanwah’s place.. stupid hill… so tiring… well… so got to the function hall… haha… so put our bags down and then ate dinner lor… pizza and a whole lot of things… then dun noe when melvin pushed changwen into the pool… causing changwen to be the first one to get wet… then I think was chinfung… so after that wasn’t sure wat happened… but I think was we tried to play murderer… which was stopped cuz water fight… then tried to play truth or dare… but again… water fight… got wet… then went to cut yanwah’s cake! Haha… fun… well… I gtg liao… BB!