<body> glenice!
dear diary,
Welcome
welcome to sweetly-candied.bs!
hint: *to view entries, just click the "Dear Diary," on the top*


GLENICE!
Wanna know about me!?
i'm just a normal sec 4 girl, who is currently killing her brian cells sitting for her Os. what more do i have to say? oh! did i mention i'm very attrascted to the ground?!


Tagboard
Tag me, I know you wanna.



Exits
Go on before coming back!
clarice. | ; cubby. | ; denise. | ; liangqian. | ; mitchelle. | ; wenjie. | ; xiaoju. | ; yanwah. | ;


Credits
Go backstage.
Designer; reminiscence♥
Background; freeglitters
Host; blogger

Sunday, January 14, 2007
FINALLY I CAN BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!
WEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYS!!!!!!!!!!
still my dad will still leave the password off.... oh well... i'll just post for now...
just came back from the libary... got my BOOKS!!!!
oh well... camp was not bad... had fun.... R WON!!!!!! HOOTS!!!!!!!!
ok.... i think that's all for now... i have to help my sis finish her homework....


my past few posts:

07012007 [1640hrs]
not even 1 week into the new school term the internet connection is OFF! Hrmp... that's my father for you... he's darn petty 1 lor... yes... finally I found a word to describe him... petty person... argue with him then he say take off password... hrmp... f*** him lah... I wanna keep scolding valgaritires AT him... IN FRONT OF HIM TOO!!!!!!! But I decided to be docile and not say anything... if not he ACCUSE me of something else then get kicked out of the house... hiaz... sad man... I didn't mind it very much when the printer was spoilt... but now mum bought a NEW printer/scanner/photocopier... and I can’t print.... Oso because mdm yehida HAVEN upload it... Hiaz... dad let me check just now... Then she haven't upload... damn her... oh well... asked denise to save it somewhere and pass me on mon... then I help both of us to print... haha... let's talk about more cheerful things! Ytd went out witht eh sec4s... cuz at 7++ got to go Victoria to see a concert... so met at about 3+ to go look around orchard... met andrea at the jurong mrt near the interchange... see was being chased by someone trying to get her to buy something... haha... chased her off... then went up to the mrt control there... met with valarie, wenning and eh... forgot her name... =P... then soon joined by suwen, jingyi, veron, zhaoshuang, siying and xiaoju... wanted to go then realized wenjie still haven't come... but saw her soon... she went to the library... so decided to go orchard... crapped most of the way... then went to cineleasiure lor... ate some udon with andrea [we shared] while the rest oso ate lor... then went to walked around... saw neo shop so decided to take lor... split into sec 4 and sec 3.. then the 5 sec 3s, valarie, wenning, zhoshuang, saying and me [andrea didn’t want to take] decided to take a $11 machine... so took! Hehe!

sitting on the toilet bowl!

TIWST EVERYONE!

we were standing on the rainbow! =(( cannot see it… oh well…

squeezing on the train! Haha… I love this neo!!!

we are see the fireworks... But the hand was dun noe lor... I see zhaoshuang do so I follow!

Haha... then we all took 1.. 12 ppl squeeze into 1 booth... I didn't pay so got the leftover 1... Haha... wanted to be able to do my part and infared the neo frm the booth to my hp... then blue tooth to the rest... dun noe y cannot lor... But I got this neo!
clockwise: yours truly, zhaoshuang, valarie, DUNOE, suwen, xiaoju, andrea, veron, jingyi, wenjie, wenning and siying! All our face very small... haha... then late so decided walk around the place lor... then we took the escalator down and saw this shop selling customized bags... so the sec 4s started toking about guzheng bags!!! I like the idea... but a bit costly... hope can take out of my hongbao money if luan laoshi and miss eng approve... hiaz... They [the sellers] sat they can give us 20% off if we buy over 50 bags... =P... oh well... then zhaoshuang went to buy wasabi icecream... and I went to buy drinks with andrea, wenjie and xiao ju... wenjie, andrea and me decided to share a drink... cuz well... no money?? Oh well... we were late lor.... ran all the way from the paliment house to Victoria... haha... then went in... the concert was not bad lor... haha... So after that ate bread at breadtalk and went back by mrt... cuz the sec4s went earlier and I decided to to wait for the 2c1’06.... I was alone through the whole mrt ride... haha... ok better go liao... bye~!

12012007 [2036hr]
ahh... FINALLY I’M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
R WON!!!!!!! HOOTS~!!!!!!
Lol... camp very wet lo0r... rain like siao... hiaz... So on 2nd day moved from the tents to the dorms... Ok lah... BBQ was not bad except that, WHO EATS BBQ AFTER MIDNIGHT??! Hiaz... so after midnight... the SLs and teachers got us to eat bbq... dorts lor... but I have to admit the campfire was fun lor... haha... I think I better go liao... SLEEPY!!!!!!!!

11:28 PM | glenice!



Back To TOP